Skype
flapjackcat

Oscillation Oscillation

Very Nice! You hit the nail on the head with the kind of stuff I like to make and scout for. I'm making a 3d game along the lines of such concepts. Surprised you introduced platonic solids into it, a little bit of esoteric knowledge perhaps? I've had Andy Bartlett teaching at my school as well.

Snehaaf responds:

Thank you thats is great to hear. I am glad you enjoyed it.
Would be fun to see how your game is going to work. I am in the game industry myself :)
Andy is a great teacher. What school was that?

CuteCraft CuteCraft

I loved the style, adorable, but you could have ended it with SOMETHING different, I mean this joke is way past dead.

Fearlessfullness responds:

True, it came out differently than I planned :P Thanks ! :)

The Actor The Actor

It had a lovely simply art style with low saturated colors, but the sound did ruin it for me. I was fighting to keep watching it because I can barely understand some of the words and the voice kind of annoyed me. So I rated based on the wonderful art.

The Monster Art Collab The Monster Art Collab

I may seem super critical compared to the other reviewers, well that probably has to do with the fact that I am. Most of these are awful, out of proportioned, poorly thought out messes of low resolution paint drawings and "doodles". The concept was cool, like a bestiary of sort and I liked the "regions" or sections, but it was generally poorly done you ruined it. The background art I liked, but would have tidied it up to make it into a more traditional japan art motif. All of the monsters should have had transparent backgrounds or integrated backgrounds with the page. For a collab that only required the users to submit a couple of pictures they sure were lazy, I'm sure if they had revised their drawings a few times it would have turned out much better.

Stack of Defence Stack of Defence

Fantastic compilation of effort and graphics. I love clean stylized graphics with neat and tidy icons/assets. I'm not much of a flash game enthusiast but you held my interest to at least beat the first level. Excellent work!